Thanks,
Because I focus on OpenPGP support, I base my branch on Martin's.
Some coding convention (from GNU C for example) recommend not to place
any space character at the end of lines. I think doing such is a good
practice.

Because I just start with this project, I think I should let my
modification be considered by 1 core member's branch (Martin for
instance) before go to the main branch.

--
Regards,
Quân