On Wed, May 23, 2012 at 10:15 PM, NdK <ndk.cla...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 23/05/2012 15:12, Joemar Mante wrote:
>
>> I have worked with ACS before handling products related to ACOS5/ACOS5
>> 64K. Though we have not any test with open-sc using this particular
>> card.
> So the only way is to buy it and try...
> Worst case: about 50€ wasted. Best case: a good token.
> In the worst case: have ACS been collaborative in the past, supplying
> info to add support?
If you are definitely into tokens, then you might really look at the
specified instance.
Though hard to get, there are also JavaCards that can do at least 3072
bits key generation. Verification might be possible even with bigger
keys.

For strictly key storage, I would suggest PGP card (which can do 3
keys, but only a single certificate).
Martin