2012/6/12 helpcrypto helpcrypto <helpcry...@gmail.com>

> Hi Alejandro.
>
> Today im testing an opensc unsupported card, i have dumped the apdus
> sent by pcscd when doing some operations and it seems its pkcs#15
> compliant.
>
> Apart from this link, have you made any progress?

> documentation
> can
> >>
> >> That will be great.
> >>
> >> In the past we considered making a driver for our "very old not
> >> cryptographic either pkcs#15 card", and finally we did our own pkcs#11
> >> library.
> >> I think your best bet will be asking jonsito directly. and please,
> >> post somewhere any progress/doc you find along the way.
> >

> > I found a wiki page[1] with a start point, but only form index wiki.
> >
> > I will submit the dnie example.
> >

> >> Maybe others like martin, viktor or ludovic can help you with this. I
> >> sorry i cant.
> >

> > I agree.
> >
> > Thank you very much!
> >
> > [1]
> https://www.opensc-project.org/opensc/wiki/DeveloperInformation/NewCardDriver
> >
> > Alejandro Díaz Torres
> > Área de Proyectos
> >
> > Emergya Consultoría
> > Tfno: +34 954 51 75 77
> > Fax: +34 954 51 64 73
> > www.emergya.es

Hi!

I want to validate in opendnie community first.

I'm waiting for a wiki count in this community[1], but i've already
modified the opensc wiki page including entersafe basic example.

Now I'm working in entersafe examples with pyscard[2].

Best regards!

[1]
https://forja.cenatic.es/forum/forum.php?thread_id=257874&forum_id=497&group_id=160
[2] https://github.com/alediator/pyscard-entersafe-examples