On 07/20/2012 09:37 PM, Nguyễn Hồng Quân wrote:
Hello every one,

I want to generate key in Firefox with my OpenPGP card. The OpenPGP card
need Admin PIN (SO PIN) to do that. However, I didn't see dialog box to
ask for this PIN, so the generation fails.

So, is there a way to ask for SO PIN via PKCS#11?
If yes, how should the code of card support be changed?

NSS and Firefox never* try to login using the SO PIN. If your token need to login as admin to generate a key, then you won't be able to provision it using either of these.

bob