Hi Viktor and Douglas,

I do also favour to keep the DER signature format at the interface
between the card driver and the pkcs15 framework.

At the card driver level we don't know the field size, but we do at the
pkcs15 framework level. And all cards I know use the DER encoded
signature format anyway.

Maybe we can reuse Douglas code and do a conditional conversion in
sc_pkcs11_signature_final.

Andreas

    ---------    CardContact Software & System Consulting
   |.##> <##.|   Andreas Schwier