Hello

On Tue, Sep 4, 2012 at 3:19 PM, Martin Čmelík <martin.cme...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Peter,
>
> oh, really?
> I was playing with that 5 hours. Seems that I maybe somehow ruined
> official SafeNet libraries (but auth client works fine...).
> One more note: I'm using it on Mac OS
> Can you send me please your openssl and opensc settings? Something
> like described here in "Testing with OpenSSL" -
> http://www.opensc-project.org/opensc/wiki/QuickStart
> I read everywhere that Java cards are unusable with OpenSC.
> Did you initialize eToken with SafeNet Auth Client or pkcs15-init?

OpenSC does NOT support the Aladdin PKI applet. What you *can* do is
sniff the APDU-s used with the Aladdin middleware with pcsc-spy for
example and reverse-engineer a driver. I'd *hope* it would be
something close to standards (whichever standards) thus you could
re-use existing code and existing documentation.

What are the chances of this being the case I don't have a clue. You
could as well as SafeNet for card reference manual...

Martin