Hi,

I want to connect a device(an array of smart card reader) with OpenCT
remotely, for that I suppose I need to write a reader driver for OpenCT.
After writing this It didn't actually recognize my device, besides it I
have some constraints:

   - The device communicates via APDU commands, using strings of hex syntax
   inside a telnet connection(For example I send A0A40000023F00 and the device
   send me a response 9000).
   - This device is locate inside a computer with
   limited resources, doesn't let me install additional packets.

Someone can help me integrating this device?

Thanks,
Bruno Silva