Hi,

did anyone try the issue tracking and wiki functions on github ? Seems
that it provides the same functionality as trac.

Migrating the data might be a pain, but also gives the opportunity to
clean things up.

I would prefer a solution where everything is nicely integrated.

Other than that, I agree with Viktor to use the existing CI service and
move the other parts there.

Andreas

    ---------    CardContact Software & System Consulting
   |.##> <##.|   Andreas Schwier