Hello,
I'm going to accept pull request 'Use Algorithm information from TokenInfo for
computing signatures on CardOS cards'
https://github.com/OpenSC/OpenSC/pull/97

I'm not owner of CardOS driver, do not use and do not know the CardOS card.
The non-regression tests with the CardOS 4.3B card, initialized in OpenSC is
the only thing that I could do.
Tests concerns the signature in raw, pkcs1 and pkcs1&sha1 modes.

Please tell me if there are other tests that should be done before acceptance
of this pull request.

If there are no objections from the owners of CardOS driver, from the other
users,
I will integrate this request into the 'master' and 'staging' of the github
OpenSC/OpenSC project
(and in the future 0.13.0 version)

Kind regards,
Viktor.