Ouch I forgot that evil madness. It would be good to put in proper
caches which drop items based on time. Eternal caches are well..
antipattern. Namely intentionally build memory leak. Anti patterns are
well known arch demons of software design and we should try to purge
them off the code base ,)

-Tommi