It's at least unlikely that the God functionality you're looking for is
implemented; but if it is, you'd probably need to Request Admin Status from
the Advanced menu on the client first, and have that functionality fully
supported on the server side first before any of this has any hope of
success.
The hosting problem you are trying to solve is typically addressed by
hosting the web interface and SQL backend on the same physical server UGAIM,
and letting the SQL instance be accessed via localhost.

Hope this helps!
Cheers
James