Hi Justin,

On Tue, Apr 14, 2009 at 7:02 PM, Justin Clark-Casey
<jjusti...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Instead of passing Scene itself to region modules, could we create an
> interface so that we better control the amount of
> innards that we expose to region modules?  It's convenient-ish to give the
> original Scene class to modules now, but it
> will cause us problems down the road.
The "old" IScene wasn't powerful enough, as I found out when I started
with it, and as the old RegionModules took a Scene, I just went along
with it. But you are right, of course, having an interface instead
would allow decoupling the different components. So, +1 from me.

Cheers,
  Homer