Looks like you didn't read my post. I said, as a mid to long range
goal, yes. I didn't say we should never have it. I said it would
block critical fixes if it were forced onto the new region module
interface now.
I'm not bullying anyone. You have not yet had the pleasure of seeing
me bully anyone. :)

Melanie