From: Melanie <mela...@t-data.com>
To: opensim-dev@lists.berlios.de
Sent: Wednesday, June 3, 2009 10:13:13 AM
Subject: Re: [Opensim-dev] MANTIS PRIORITY LIST PROPOSAL

"Severity" is a malleable term. To me, a bug that will cause me to
lose appearance on teleports would be _much_ more severe than one
that eats SQLite tables.

Because I _do_ care about my avatar's appearance, but _don't_ use
SQLite.

So, I would think it's really hard to find an objective way of
ordering bugs.

Melanie