Hi all,

I am trying to implement web login for OpenSim.

I have added appropriate web login key in the database for the user and then
tried both of the following redirect both inside and outside the viewer:

secondlife:///app/login?first_name= <secondlife://app/login?first_name=>
firstname&last_name=lastname&location= &grid=&web_login_key=LLUUID

about:blank?redirect-http-hack=secondlife:///app/login?first_name=
<secondlife://app/login?first_name=> firstname&last_name=lastname&location=
&grid=&web_login_key=LLUUID

but viewer comes back all cases saying authentication failed.

Could someone confirm if the web login should work and also give me
indication on correct way to implement?

Regards,

Olli