On Tue, Jun 30, 2009 at 7:44 AM, Melanie<mela...@t-data.com> wrote:
> You may have misunderstood me here. I am perfectly fine and actually
> myself pushing things into separate projects and decoupling things.
> I am opposed to putting things into separate REPOSITORIES at this time.

I'm ambivalent about doing separate repositories for the code that's
already in the main OpenSim repository, but the scenario I'm talking
about can all be done with the current, single repository for that
code.  It's simply a matter of file and build structure.

If someone only wanted the core simulator code, they would checkout
http://opensimulator.org/svn/opensim/trunk/OpenSim

They could then check out individual modules from
http://opensimulator.org/svn/opensim/trunk/OpenSimModules/

Or if they wanted the whole nine yards, they would checkout
http://opensimulator.org/svn/opensim/trunk

--
Michael Cortez