Hi,

in the past, there have been issues when people run region servers
and UGAIM on the same machine. Although not impossible, running
UGAIM and regions on one machine is not guaranteed to work right.

Your configuration is correct, all sims must run in grid mode.
Standaloe has quite a different meaning, in a standalone, all
databases are inprocess and no other sims can connect.

Melanie