Look in this area...

trunk/OpenSim/ApplicationPlugins/CreateCommsManager/CreateCommsManagerPlugin.cs
   trunk/OpenSim/Framework/Servers/BaseOpenSimServer.cs
   trunk/OpenSim/Framework/Statistics/BaseStatsCollector.cs
   trunk/OpenSim/Framework/Statistics/Interfaces/IStatsCollector.cs
   trunk/OpenSim/Framework/Statistics/SimExtraStatsCollector.cs
   trunk/OpenSim/Region/Application/OpenSimBase.cs
   trunk/OpenSim/Region/ClientStack/LindenUDP/LLClientView.cs