Hi all,

we now have B.U.S.T., which runs the code that was originally in the
asset and inventory servers. The asset server is new, from scratch,
while the inventory server runs a port of the old code, courtesy of
Diva, who translated it to in and out connectors.

This means that the old standalone inventory and asset servers are
now no longer needed. I propose to move the legacy servers out,
either by removing them completely, or by converting them to a forge
project.

There is no need to have them, since B.U.S.T. can be configured to
do just what they did, meaning, it can also run each service in a
separate process, if desired.

Melanie