From: Michael Cerquoni
Sent: Tuesday, August 17, 2010 5:57 PM
To: opensim-dev@lists.berlios.de
Subject: Re: [Opensim-dev] Hi OpenSim developers

its LSL, the scripts are inside the vehicle in various prims, you are going to
have to disect it to inspect all the scripts, and no this vehicle will not work
in Realxtend, to be honest i do not know the status of physics in Realxtend at
this point, and its unlikely python script has the ability to interact with the
physics engine if they are using the stock opensim physics (ODE), you would
have to ask that group directly.