*> 4. The idea must be original. It cannot be considered to be a law of
nature *
*> or phenomenon and is not to be abstract or unsubstantial.
*
I would hardly believe that using OpenSim as a basis for your "virtual
world" patent (is an ORIGINAL idea), and using server virtualization
(especially Windows Server 2008/Hyper-V) as an "ORIGINAL" idea.

I've never installed OpenSim on a barebones machine, not even once.  Every
instance I have, has been in a virtualized image.  (Either Hyper-V, VMWare,
or VirtualBox).

Virtualizing OpenSim is NOT an original idea.

Please post the patent number, so we can at least read the full patent
claims, and refute any stupid/foolish/ignorant patent claims.

              Mark