PMint,

I just posted a patch to mantis for an *experimental* feature that enables
invocation of functions defined by a region module. In your region module
you register a binding for a function with the ScriptWorldComms module and
then you can use in your script either a call like:

string result = modInvoke("myRMfunction",12,"abc");

or you can make the calls directly

string result = myRMfunction(12,"abc");

the LSL compiler just translates the second form into the first on your
behalf.

there is some instruction in the mantis entry with the patch (i can't get
to mantis right now, i'll post the link when its back up). and once the
code settles a little (still have some modifications to make for the return
type), i will put together more complete documentation.

--mic