The workflow that most 3dsmax users use is to employ the Lumonix Puppetshop
plugin (free) to rig bipeds for SL/Opensim in Max, then use bvhacker to clean
up the resulting bvh file.

Rock

From: opensim-dev-boun...@lists.berlios.de
[mailto:opensim-dev-boun...@lists.berlios.de] On Behalf Of Vaibhav Vaidya
Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2012 1:23 PM
To: opensim-dev@lists.berlios.de
Subject: [Opensim-dev] Animation in OpenSim

Hii,

I am running OpenSim 0.7.3 server and using Phoenix Firestorm client. I have
some 3D models (.max format) with animation. I have loaded the mesh (.dae
format) via client and want to load animation file on to the server. I exported
the .max file as .dae format. OpenSim has a support for .bvh animation format.
How can I convert the .max file to .bvh animation format?? Is there exist any
plugin for this?

~Regards,
Vaibhav Vaidya