Von: opensim-dev-boun...@lists.berlios.de
[mailto:opensim-dev-boun...@lists.berlios.de] Im Auftrag von Stanley Yip
Gesendet: Freitag, 20. April 2012 08:48
An: opensim-dev@lists.berlios.de
Betreff: [Opensim-dev] OpenSim analytics

Hi everyone,

Where do I start in terms of OpenSim analytics?

For the region we have at my work place we are looking at tracking data such
as avatar numbers, visit times, visit duration.

Are there server side modules that integrate with Google Analytics?

Keen to hear from the collective wisdom of the list.

Thanks in advance!

Stanley Yip

Learning Media Developer Gameplay, PLANE
Digital Education Revolution

p: 02 9806 1165

m: 0412 663 662

e:  <mailto:stanley....@det.nsw.edu.au> stanley....@det.nsw.edu.au