I suspect the compiled DTL/NSL module is looking for Mono.Addins v0.5 whereas recent changes now mean that Mono.Addins v0.6 is shipped.

If this is so, you really either need to recompile the DTL/NSL module (or ask the authors to do so in preparation for the final release of 0.7.5), or redirect the DTL/NSL assembly [1] to load the 0.6 module even though it's looking for 0.5 (or ask the authors). I can't say for sure if this will work though there's a good chance.

[1] http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/twy1dw1e%28v=vs.90%29.aspx