I second setting 2.10 as the base. If we'll be forcing people to upgrade I
think we should upgrade to the latest stable release and not to one that is
outdated.

If OpenSim works fine with 3.0 then I'd vote for it to be the base. If
we're still calling OpenSim alpha we should at least get the benefits of
doing so. Supporting old versions of mono is a waste of developer resources.

Cheers,

Ilan Tochner
Co-Founder and CEO
Kitely Ltd.