Yes you can chane in the viewer, in preferences the setting to PG,Mature,Adult. Its most times called Rating: and in singularity , possibe others to you can find that under the general tab in preferences.

On 2013-02-04 15:29, Oren Hurvitz wrote:
Did you say that you CAN change that flag in the viewer? How? I tested on my
own region, and although I can change the REGION's maturity level, I can't
change the avatar's maturity level in the Avatar Preferences dialog. Which
viewer are you using?

Also: could you include links to the places where you reported this bug? I
would be very interested to see what the responses were.

Thanks,
Oren