On 13-09-14 01:12 PM, 3DGrid wrote:
Where do you store the binary bucket? I have some in my flotsam, but do
not know, where they have to go during the migration (did not find a
conrrespondable table in os*groups)

In Flotsam groups, the table "osgroupnotice" has a field called "BinaryBucket". That is what I used to store information about attachments to group notices.

The binary bucket contains up to four pieces of information in it. I don't know the detailed structure of core groups but AFAIK it uses separate fields to store all the data about notice attachments.

--
Cheers!

Kevin.