---
Means also with vars we only need 1 port for the region instead of 36 for mega. good.

Ok. this all turns the world upsidedown. :P

On 2013-11-05 19:15, R.Gunther wrote:
Ok. you have compleet my attention :) designed the 6x6 anyway for square.
only hope a var can handle right 330.000 prims. thats what i calculated as estimated max. only allow 15K / region.
it would anyway solve lots of verhicle headaces with simborders.
Its because im just still working on setting up stuff. but its something else i need to test !

Get a bit happy feeling... :)