I found a bug in OpenSim: it doesn't count correctly the number of sides in a
Torus if the torus uses tapering.

How to reproduce the problem:

1. Create a torus, and set TaperY=0.85 and Radius=0.7.
2. Change the prim's texture. The texture will change momentarily and
immediately revert to the default texture.

The function that contains the problem is
SceneObjectPart.GetNumberOfSides(). It thinks that this prim has 1 face, but
actually there are at least 2 faces.

I'm not sure how to fix this because I don't know what is considered a
"side". Can someone who understands shapes in SL/OpenSim help out? Perhaps
whoever wrote this function originally? The bug is described here:

Thanks!