I want to improve how assets are transferred between grids in the Hypergrid.
Currently there are two ways this is done: push and pull. In both cases,
HGUuidGatherer is used to find all the assets that are embedded in the
top-level asset. The Pull operation is efficient because it won't load from
the remote grid an asset that already exists in the local grid. But the Push
operation is inefficient because it doesn't know which assets the remote
grid has, so it has to send all the assets (full data), and it never
remembers which assets the remote grid already has.

In order to improve this, I'm thinking of adding a Hypergrid method that
will let the local grid know which assets the remote grid already has, so it
won't have to send them again. Something like this:

bool[] AssetExists(string[] uuid);

Thoughts?

Oren