On Sunday, August 18, 2019 3:34:30 PM PDT Dr Ramesh Ramloll wrote:
> Hello,
> Does anyone know if there are rigged mesh avatars available for opensim?

Look into Ruth2.0/RuthToo, that is the only legit human mesh body that I know
of
for OpenSim.

> I found one shop on a grid that offers avatars that look very similar to SL
> ones but it is not clear if they are legit or not.

If the name of that grid starts with an S, then I am pretty darn certain that
it is not
legit.
The body which they hand out upon login, is similar to the Slink body, down to
the
heart which serves as a root prim. And the heads seem to be very similar to the
Catwa heads, most notably the Catya head from Catwa.
I am 99.9% convinced that this content is not legit at all.