Congratulations Oren and Kcozens!
Ramesh

On Fri, Mar 21, 2014 at 9:44 PM, Justin Clark-Casey <
jjusti...@googlemail.com> wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> I'm very pleased to announce that as of today, orenh and kcozens have
> joined the OpenSimulator core development team.
>
> You may know Oren Hurvitz (orenh) as the co-founder and VP of R&D at
> Kitely.  He has contributed many great patches to OpenSimulator over the
> years and various new functionality (e.g. multi-region OARs).
>
> kcozens (Plugh in IRC) has helped out with the project for many, many
> years, both with patches and helping other people in OpenSimulator's IRC
> channels and elsewhere.
>
> Please join me in welcoming them to the team!
>
> --
> Justin Clark-Casey (justincc)
> OSVW Consulting
> http://justincc.org
> http://twitter.com/justincc

*Rameshsharma Ramloll* PhD, CEO CTO DeepSemaphore LLC, Affiliate *Research
Associate Professor*, Idaho State University, Pocatello, ID 83209 Tel:
208-240-0040
LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/in/rameshramloll>, DeepSemaphore
LLC<http://www.deepsemaphore.com>,
RezMela <http://www.rezmela.com>, Google+