On 03/23/2014 06:49 AM, R.Gunther wrote:
Do you use the closed source graphics drivers ? the opensource ones suck on linux.
wer-does-still-work-as-it-should-With-Ubuntu-Linux-tp7581150.html

He's using the latest Nvidia drivers, if you look at  the pictures.
I was using Mint until recently, when frustration with Nvidia drivers caused me to throw up my hands and switch to OpenSuse 13.1 for my desktop. If you have the Nvidia driver installed, it should work, not sure why it doesn't for you. Looks like you have graphics turned down? Anyways, OpenSuse is quite easy to install the drivers with the package manager, without having to mess about with blacklisting the nouveau drivers and other such side-stepping song and dance routines. I am very happy with it.

Key