Such a script would need to traverse every object in every region, and all
nested objects in each object's inventory. It would need to parse all
objects, scripts, and notecards for anything resembling a UUID, and keep a
list of all of the UUIDs found. It would then need to do a similar
procedure for all entries in each user's inventory, and all nested objects,
notecards, etc. found there. Assuming this is a complete list, such a
script could compare it against all assets in the asset server for the
grid, and then archive any assets not in the list.

There's probably a few possibilities where asset UUIDs could be stored that
I did not mention above, and I'm not sure if hypergrid could complicate
things. Given that, I agree with Melanie: "Hard disks are cheap"