The usual approach would be to include these assets with OpenSimulator itself, rather than require people to fetch a separate IAR. So donating a patch for this would be welcome, though of course the assets would have to be appropriately licensed. I would say that they should be identical or very close to the effect expected elsewhere (though, of course, any proprietary assets are not appropriate).

If I remember, in the past some of these assets