The MIAB is identical to the public MOSES grid that we use for external
collaboration and research.  MOSES is composed of many open source projects in
addition to Open Simulator and we abide by their various open source licenses.
The pieces we wrote can be found at our github site (URL below) and we release
under the MIT license.

https://github.com/M-O-S-E-S

We created MIAB as a response to the many requests from other Gov't, Industry,
and Academic entities who ask us for copies or assistance in standing up their
own open simulator instances.  The MIAB can be used "as is" for a small grid,
or the head node of a much larger deployment with hundreds of sims on a grid of
servers.  It has a different target audience from the "Sim on a Stick" project
as it uses full MySQL and Apache support as well as graphical grid management
tools built in.

Douglas Maxwell, MSME
Science and Technology Manager
Virtual World Strategic Applications
U.S. Army Research Lab
Simulation & Training Technology Center (STTC)
(c) (407) 242-0209
NEW DoD Email:
douglas.maxwell3....@mail.mil<mailto:douglas.maxwell3....@mail.mil>