From: Luca Villani <luca.vill...@opensailing.org>
All looks fine, except hypergrid purchasing: purchased items are never
delivered in inventory.

Luca... can you see any (red) errors reported on the OpenSim.exe console for the region where the Hypergrid visitor is obtaining the item that is not coming into inventory... at the time they try to take the item?

I am seeing a similar... but not identical.. issue where a HG visitor takes a copy of a full perm item (or clicks to get the contents of a box given) and they appear to arrive in the My Suitcase folder. But on return to the visitors home grid those items will not rez and report unable to find assets by UUID

See http://opensimulator.org/mantis/view.php?id=7397