I have a prim with a script in it to simply save the avatar appearance as a notecard into the prim itself. So the avatar appearance can be cloned for an NPC.

But although the scripts reports it has written the notecard., when I edit the prim to retrieve it, the notecard is not present.

As its on one of my own regions on OSGrid, I can even do a backup to force persistence of the changes, I thought. But it still does not show. It only shows when I log out and back in (with Firestorm).

Is this a recent problem, I do not remember this being an issue before.

Shall I report it on Mantis?

Another odd thing... again I don't recall this before. I could not put an inventory item (the prim mentioned above) in world - it shows the not permitted icon). And the no building allowed icon showed in the top parcel bar. Even though this is for the plot owner and region owner avatar. I had to change the plot to allow anyone to build, so the no build icon was not present. is that yet another issue? I will report it on Mantis if others have seen this.