- Make sure you have the files OpenSim.exe.config, Robust.exe.config, OpenSim.exe.config  and Opensim32.exe.config as in our repo

They now seem to get changed on same compilations :(

- windows .net framework does provide a msbuild tool, but for ms reasons it is a outdated one for .net4.0 - 4.5

and c# version 5 or so.

The "proper" msbuild is the one provided with VS2017 (all .net 4.x; c# 7.3)

so plz install vs2017 free version at least to avoid issues.

- looking to your information down:

Region Standalone on 0.8.1 Dev ???

hope that is a typo :p

Ubit