Hi everyone,

i just started (more or less a month) an own hypergrid enables grid on
an own home server, having fun experimenting with OpenSimulator. I
noticed this: i changed first and last name of my avatar on my grid, and
it's all set fine; but, when i go thru the hypergrid, visiting other
grids, everybody see my original name (that before the change). Anyone
can help me understand why? Maybe some sort of caching? Or wasn't name
changing expected, at hypergrid level? Can i hope to see my new name
even when i visit other grids when surfing on hypergrid?

Thank you :)

Kind regards :D