In Firestorm Area search, you can change the default filter to also include
attachments and child prims in the search scan
KU-)

-----Message d'origine-----
De : opensim-users-boun...@opensimulator.org
<opensim-users-boun...@opensimulator.org> De la part de Ai Austin
Envoyé : 27 janvier 2020 08:21
À : opensim-users@opensimulator.org
Objet : [Opensim-users] Tracking down warning messages about objects

Can someone remind me how to track down the location of an object within a
(known) region when this message appears.. numerous times. I am assuming its
an attachment on an NPC somewhere on the region, but no NPCs show in the
active "show users" list for the region.

12:35:50 - [SCENE OBJECT GROUP]: SavedScriptState element had no UUID in
object Aqua-AO - Girl id: 650895ca-2095-4a20-a91c-163c753fcf7d