Title: mail
Wang, Ren wrote:

We downloaded the latest OpenSLP code from sourcesafe today and compiled successfully. When tried to use slptool register, it always got error -19, but I could use slptool findsrvs to see the service registered.

slp.h:

SLP_NETWORK_TIMED_OUT  = -19

So it is saying it can not communicate with the daemon. Make sure you have a rule in your firewall and that it is enabled (that has bitten me before) for both UDP and TCP

Regards,

Ren

Jim Marshall
Sr. Software Engineer