Hi,

I'm playing with SLP configuration with slptools and a slp.reg that I made
up
according to examples in documentation and in shipped file.  My machine is
RHEL7 where the versions are:

     openslp-2.0.0-5.el7.x86_64
     openslp-server-2.0.0-5.el7.x86_64

So my slp.reg contains records like this (actually ~9 similar records):

     service:http://host_red_l,en,65535
     color=red
     size=l

     service:http://host_yellow_l,en,65535
     color=red,green
     size=l

Now when I try one of these:

     slptool findsrv service:http
     slptool findsrv service:http '(color=red)'
     slptool findattrs service:http://host_yellow_l

nothing is returned.

  *  In first case I'd expect all records (since all are "service:http"),

  *  in second case, all where "color=red" (or where "red" id part of the
     "color" list but I 'm not sure if it's right interpretation) and

  *  in third case, I'd expect list of attributes.

/var/log/slpd.log does not contain any useful information.

What am I doing wrong?  Is there any way to debug this further?

Thanks,
aL.

--
Alois Mahdal <amah...@redhat.com>