Hi All

I have been trying to access the opensocial api from the context of
XUL/Javascript. For this I tried accessing their ClientLogin interface
which normally works with other services. It is giving
BadAuthentication error when I set the service as ot. Btw ot is
service type for opensocial

http://code.google.com/apis/opensocial/docs/gdata/people/developers_guide_protocol.html#client_login

I tried the same interface using cl (calendar) and writely (google
docs) services and it returned proper sid, lsid, auth
information.Anybody else also facing same issue..or knowing the
solution?

You can confirm by copy pasting the following html and using it to
test the ClientLogin interface

        <form action="https://www.google.com/accounts/ClientLogin";
method="POST">

                <input type="hidden" name="accountType"
value="HOSTED_OR_GOOGLE"/>
                Email Address : <input type="text" name="Email" />
                Password : <input type="password" name="Passwd" />
                Source : <input type="text" name="source" />
                Service : <input type="text" name="service"/>
                <input type="submit"/>
        </form>