I've been trying to add MediaItems also with no luck. I've also been unable
to get any use out of the summary or body fields of the activity either,
leading me to believe they may still be working on that part of the feed on
Orkut. It would be great to get some code with samples of how to do this, or
some word from Google indicating it's status.

- jay