Hi,

I would like to discuss how to integrate a site with content and
registered users into a social gadget.

What to do with content generated from registered users that are not
part of the social network where the application is integrated - like
Orkut? Should the application only show content of users from the
social network or would it be better to integrate the whole content,
which would show more relevant information?

This question drives my memory, while I am trying to build a social
gadget from an existing site.

So if you are working on similar problems, please let me know your
thoughts.

Thanks.