-----Original Message-----
From: opensocial-api@googlegroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Patrick Horn
Sent: Friday, November 09, 2007 3:16 AM
To: OpenSocial Developers
Subject: [opensocial] Re: authenticating in javascript

It's incredibly picky... You forgot the ending slash after feeds.
You need:
scope = "http://www.google.com/calendar/feeds/";;

What I really would like is an authoritative listing of all the
possible AuthSub scopes, especially as more sites start using the
People Data API, etc.

-Patrick