Hi guys,

I looked at the preview documentation for the persistence data API.
The "store" operation in the API uses the atom <entry> element. In the
example, I see the "type" being used as text. Is it possible to store
arbitrary data with an arbitrary type, the way the atom protocol
allows? Are there any (or are there going to be) size limitations per
store or per user or per application?

Thanks in advance.