This may or may not be obvious, but I would like to make a request
regarding the data that will get signed into _IG_Fretch_Content()
requests originating from OpenSocial containers.

I think the primary thing that Service Provider apps will want to
validate is the viewer/owner relationship.  To that end, it would be
really handy to make every _IG_Fretch_Content() request contain a
signed:
  * gadget owner ID
  * gadget viewer ID
  * owner/viewer relationship (i.e. "friends" or "public") with
respect to the container

If this info can be made non-spoofable, Service Providers can reliably
apply privacy settings, not to mention allow the gadget owner to set
privacy settings from within the container.

Thanks for your consideration, and all your hard work.

- nate